1. Accessorize. Go get some funky jewelry and feel like a college girl again.
2. Colour your wardrobe. Go bold with bright colours and get rid of those dull grays & browns. You’re sure to feel younger and livelier.
3. Wrong lipstick shades can age you. Try creamier lipsticks or glosses; glosses are especially youthful.
4. Stick to creamy blushes and eye-shadows. Older skin usually means dry skin, so creamy blushes and shadows are your best bet. Also, powder blushes and shadows tend to settle into your fine lines and wrinkles, while creamier products “plump” up your skin.
5. Define those eyes Curled lashes immediately make eyes “pop.”
6. Mind your posture. Think about all the sexy women you know. They stand up straight and confidently. Not only will this make you look ten pounds thinner in seconds, it will make you look five years younger as well!
7. Get a good night’s sleep to prevent puffy eyes, dull skin and a saggy face.
8. Most importantly….THINK YOUNG!