Here’s how to care for your feet every day….
1. Keep them clean: Wash and dry feet in the tub or shower. Clean between your toes. Use an antibacterial soap and a nail brush to scrub away dirt and grime.
2. Slough off the dead skin: Smoo
3. Moisturize your feet every day with an unscented lotion: The skin on your feet is not naturally moist and needs the extra nutrients from a good quality lotion.
4. Soak it up: Immerse your feet in a quick daily footbath. Fill with marbles and move feet gently on top of the marbles to stimulate the nerve endings.
5. Protect your feet in the rain and snow with proper waterproof footwear. If you walk or run for exercise, invest in top quality sneakers. In the summer, wear sandals so your feet can breathe. And don’t walk barefoot outside, as this can cause injury to your feet.