FLAWLESS Dermaplane GLO™ instantly reveals smoother, more radiant, younger-looking skin.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Exfoliates dry, dead skin and removes peach fuzz
Professional-style dermaplaning in your own home
Instantly reveals smoother, more radiant, younger-looking skin
Elegant contour design with professional-grade Japanese stainless steel blade
Specially designed safety guard helps prevent nicks and cuts
Built-in LED light — never miss a spot
Includes 6 replacement heads
How to Use:
DRY USE ONLY.
It is recommended to dermaplane at night, before bed, to give skin time to recover. Be sure to space treatments 1 to 2 weeks apart.
• Select a new, clean Dermaplane Head for each use.
• With one hand holding the Handle, gently slide the cover o with the other hand.
• Press ON button to illuminate area.
• For best results, hold the skin taut with your free hand and the unit at a 45º angle with the other.
• Use short, feathery strokes and gently skim across skin, beginning at the hairline and moving inward following the contours of the face.
• Do NOT press the Head down into the skin. No pressure should be used. Pass over the same area only ONCE during each use..
• It is recommended to use the GLOW in the pattern suggested.
• Do not use creams or make-up for several hours afterward. Allow skin to breathe for several hours before applying lotions, serums or make-up.
• Applying make-up immediately after using is NOT recommended.
• Do not sunbathe directly after use.
Note: After use, skin may be slightly pink or red. This is normal after treatment and should fade within a few hours. If redness or burning increases over time, discontinue use of product.
Formulation : Solid
Skin Type : Normal
Marketed By : Pittie Group Private Limited
Manufactured By : Church & Dwight UK Ltd. Wear Bay Road, Folkestone, Kent CT19 6PG, UK
Country of Origin : UK