Exotic eyeshadow palette featuring 23 beautiful matte and shimmer shades, with a vibrant variety of colours made for everyone and all skin tones. Including three base and transition shades.
Revolution X Tammi Tropical Paradise Palette
Designed and created by YouTuber @makeupbytammi: “I’m so excited to share with you my Tropical Paradise Palette. I’ve worked alongside Revolution to create this colourful, yet wearable eyeshadow palette. It’s the perfect palette for everyone, whether you are looking for everyday shades like browns and golds or if you want some colourful vibes. I really hope you enjoy my palette and I can’t wait to see what you create with it!”
1. Moonlight – white shimmer
2. Pina Colada – pale gold shimmer
3. Enchanting – copper shimmer
4. Queen Lou – light brown shimmer
5. Burning Heat – rose gold shimmer
6. Tropical – orange matte
7. Majestic – dark raspberry matte
8. Coralline – maroon matte
9. Paradise – khaki shimmer
10. Exotic – bronze gold shimmer
11. Carnival – purple shimmer
12. Caribbean – pink shimmer
13. Golden Sands – gold shimmer
14. Purpy Purps – purple matte
15. Rainforest – dark khaki matte
16. Treasure – tawny brown shimmer
17. Waterfall – ocean blue matte
18. Adventure – pecan brown matte
19. Midnight Stroll - black matte
20. Rich Soil - wood brown matte
21. Coconut Cream – cream matte
22. Nutmeg – caramel brown matte
23. Isle of Spice – cinnamon matte
Dive into the entire range of Eyeshadow available on NewU. We have a large variety of Face products Eyes that you can hand pick from according to your brand preference and concerns.
How to use:- One of the most important aspects of applying your eyeshadow is using the correct brush strokes and speed. Rushing through your makeup or using the wrong brush strokes will create a messy, unattractive eyeshadow application.
When you first apply the pigment to your eyelid, pat the eyeshadow on rather than brushing it across your lid. This will help it to stick to your lid better and give a solid rather than patchy appearance.
Instead of sweeping your eyeshadow back and forth across your eye in a fast motion, use short, slow brush strokes going in the same direction to blend colors. You should never be moving your hand quickly as you apply your eyeshadow.